This ad is expired.
- Assistant Athletic Director of Development
- Go to our website »
Assistant Athletic Director of Development
Waco, TX, United States
Job Identification: 14280
Posting Date: 03/08/2023, 07:24 PM
Job Schedule: Full time
Locations: Waco, TX, United States
Degree Level: Bachelor
What We Are Looking For
The Baylor Bears department of the Athletics Bear Foundation is seeking a Assistant Athletics Director of Development that will support the Athletic department and Baylor's Mission. The Bear Foundation is the primary fundraising organization for Baylor Athletics and supports 500 plus student-athletes across all 19 intercollegiate sports. Our mission is to provide scholarship funds for Baylor's student-athletes and to support and promote the interest and welfare of Baylor Athletics.
A Bachelor's degree, five years relevant work experience, and an active Christian faith are required. Proven ability to cultivate, develop and steward donor relationships. The person selected for this position must be self-starter who works efficiently and has excellent customer service and communication skills. The ability to interact comfortably in business and social settings with donors, prospects, and university officials is required.
A Master's degree, prior experience with annual fund campaigns, experience with online giving management, and working knowledge of Paciolan and/or Blackbaud CRM are preferred. Evidence of ability to plan and execute a fundraising project from conception to completion and experience with alumni/donor database applications are also highly desired. A combination of education and experience will be considered lieu of the degree requirement.
*All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
What You Will Do
- Oversees all Excellence Funds (sport specific giving) for Baylor Athletics
- Identifies, cultivates, and solicits prospective donors
- Communicates strategy both internally and externally
- Collaborates with coaching staffs on program needs
- Manages fundraising events and benefit fulfillment
- Oversees the donation process, logistics, and stewardship for the courtesy car program
- Manages a portfolio of donors and prospects, focusing on new member growth for the Baylor Bear Foundation
- Manages the creation and content for written communications including proposals, collateral, and stewardship reports
- Assist on game days with donor relations and customer service needs
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity for all sources of information
- Prioritize and complete ongoing tasks following established departmental guidelines and policies
- Maintain thorough knowledge of and adhere to all applicable University, conference and NCAA rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family's wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more, go to Baylor Benefits & Advantages.
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate. Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and the many opportunities to engage locally. If you are new to Central Texas, This is Waco!
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, military service, genetic information, and disability. Baylors commitment to equal opportunity and respect of others does not undermine the validity and effect of the constitutional and statutory protections for its religious liberty, including, without limitation, the religious organization exemption under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the religious exemption to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, among others. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
To apply, visit https://ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/14280
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency