Provides administrative support to the Department of Athletics, assisting the Director of Athletic in daily operations of the program and facility. Manages the office by composing correspondence and reports, maintaining records, managing payments, coordinating schedules. Acts a office liaison with students, faculty and staff. Maintains clear communication with other stakeholder offices such as Facilities, Business Office, Public Safety, Events Management, etc.
- Support the Athletic Department (AD) team by performing tasks related to the AD and student-athlete success, including assisting students navigate College requirements as they align with NJCAA requirements.
- Process, track and create records for AD transactions including requests for payment, travel reconciliation forms, deposits, credit card reconciliations, etc.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, scanning, record keeping, maintaining calendars.
- Makes travel arrangements for teams and staff including transportation, accommodations, meals.
- Initiates, facilitates and maintains game contracts.
- Ensures that payment is made to coaches, and game personnel, and other game-related needs.
- Maintains office supplies by checking inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, expediting and monitoring delivery and subsequent payment.
- Ensures operation of office and other operational equipment, coordinating preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Provides, in a professional manner, information by answering questions and requests via telephone, email and mail.
Coordinates game-setup with appropriate departments.
Contributes to the Departmental vision and mission by working within the AD team, accomplishing related results as needed.
- Three years of office experience with strong keyboarding, word processing, and database skills, with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures, including the timely processing of payments.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, including a proven ability to interact in a confidential and effective manner.
- Strong ability to problem solve, prioritize and multitask office projects and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle and be effective during times of hectic activity.
- Proven ability to effectively work with a diverse population and contribute to a culture of respect, honor, inclusion and belongingness for all staff, students, visitors and other AD stakeholders.
- Knowledge of / experience in Athletics
- Knowledge of FERPA and Title IX
Salary: $1908.09 bi-weekly
Closing Date:September 14, 2021
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/z18gpeFyeP1gseZqubb1z
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency